- LexisNexis Academic
- a collection of full-text legal, business, news and reference databases available to all campus users
- Proquest Congressional
- a huge collection of Congressional information and publications. Our subscription includes access to indexing and abstracts for all Congressional publications and full-text access to: bills and public laws (1989 - Current); Congressional Record (1985 - Current); CFR (1981 - Current); Federal Register (2005 - Current); committee reports and Congressional documents in the U.S. Congressional Serial Set (1789-1969); and many other hearings, reports, documents and committee prints (selected full-text). The set also includes access to CIS legislative histories, the most comprehensive sources for legislative history information.
- E-Journals Index
- A searchable list of journals and similar materials available through Bounds Law Library database subscriptions.
- BNA Subscriptions
- A collection of individual reports on various legal topics. Each report tends to include case summaries, full-text cases, news, commentary, and similar information. Follow this link for a list of individual reports.
- Hein Online
- provides access to the full-text of legal periodical articles, Supreme Court opinions, U.S. Attorney General opinions, treaties and international agreements, and the Federal Register. Documents are available as photocopy-equivalent PDF files.
- searchable database of citations to and abstracts of legal articles
- CCH Intelliconnect
- a large selection of databases covering federal, state, and international tax research, business, and compliance.